Campus France – French Embassy in Ukraine annually announces a competition for French government scholarships to study at various master’s and PhD programs.
The following types of scholarship programs are proposed:
Master: level – the Master 2, in any discipline, duration period 9 months (615 euros per month)
PhD: thesis writing under the double scientific guidance: three research internships lasting 4 month (767 euros per month)
COPERNIC: for young economists and engineers (12 months, 767 euros per month) www.cdi.fr/copernic/programme.html
- Citizenship of Ukraine
- You are under 30 years old
- You got a bachelor’s / master’s degree (or equivalent)
- No scholarship of the French Government yet
The criteria for the competition:
- High candidate’s academic training level;
- The quality and appropriateness of the training project and its professional orientation
- French and/or English, depending on study project
- The student’s project fits into the framework of existing partnerships, or partnership between educational stages of establishing and/or French-Ukrainian scientific institutions.
Apply for a scholarship contest: up to 15 March 2016.
To get more information please visit: http://www.ukraine.campusfrance.org/