International Collaboration Centre (ICC) is the coordinating, scientific-methodical and administrative division of ONAFT for the organization and implementation of international relations in the field of science and education.
The Center started its activity in June 2013, according to the order of the rector №133 / 01 of 27.06.2013. In 2016 it was reorganized and at the moment, in accordance with the latest changes, the International Collaboration Centre includes the following departments:
– Department of International Relations and Academic Mobility;
– International Grants Department.
The Center performs the following functions:
– represents ONAFT in the international space;
– is responsible for the conclusion of contracts between universities, research institutions, enterprises, etc.
– is responsible for organizing cooperation in scientific and educational activities;
– is the focal point for educational grants and research grants, including scholarship programs for academic mobility.
ONAFT is a member of the following international associations:
– European Universities Association (EUA)
– Eurasian Association of Universities (EAU)
– Black Sea Universities Network (BSUN)
– International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE)
– European Federation of Food Science and Technology (EFFoST)
– The Magna Charta Observatory
– La fondation pour la formation hôtelière
– Iseki-Food Association
– Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations (REHVA)
– Oenoviti International Network (Bordeaux, France)
– GMP+ Academy
Agreements on cooperation between OAPTA and more than 60 foreign universities and organizations from twenty-five countries are currently in force. These include: Belarus, Bulgaria, Armenia, Georgia, Estonia, Israel, India, Yemen, Canada, Lithuania, China, Macedonia, Morocco , Moldova, Germany, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, Tunisia, France, Czech Republic, Chile, etc.
International Collaboration Centre offers students, graduate students and teachers to participate in international educational programs on academic mobility, improve their qualifications on an international scale, participate in competitions for scholarships and grants.
Head of International Relations Centre
Ph. D. in phys. and math. sciences, professor of Department of Physics and Materials ONAFT.
Fedosov Sergei Nikiforovich
Phone: +38 048 718-97-08
Department of International Relations and Academic Mobility
Head of the Department of International relations and academic mobility.
Inspector of the Department of International relations and academic mobility.